Department of Special Education
Department of Special Education:
As part of the university's responsibilities towards society and people with special needs in particular, the special education department was opened after the issuance of the high-level Decree on 18/1/1426 AH. It started to offer programs and educational plans to become one of the important departments within the new system of the Faculty of Education.
Leadership and excellence at the local and global level.
Providing world-class educational, research and service programs that cater to the needs of special groups in the community in accordance with Islamic principles.
Degrees awarded by the Department:
- Master of Intellectual Disability.
- Master of Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Master of Learning Disabilities (Math).
- Master of Learning Disabilities (Arabic Language).
- Master of Hearing Impairment.
- Postal address: Taif - Taif University - Faculty of Education - Department of Special Education, P.O. Box: 888, Al-Hawiyah – Taif, 21944.
- Telephone of the Head of Department: Dr. Malik Mohammed Alrefaei: 00966-012-7342208 Ext.: 1008
- Fax: 012-7342208
- Email: Specialed@tu.edu.sa