1. Providing students with the skills and knowledge necessary for their success in their undergraduate studies.
2. The enhancement of Islamic values and national identity in the personality of the University student.
3. Preparing distinguished academic and professional graduates capable of creativity and continuous learning in different disciplines.
4. Maintaining curriculum development, teaching methods, and evaluation methods according to the standards of quality and academic accreditation.
5. Providing non-traditional learning pathways for students.
6. Strengthening the community’s partnership with the Deanship of Supportive Studies and other social institutions.