Dr Haifa Al-Nofaie
Associate Professor of Applied Linguistics
Department of Foreign Languages, Taif University, Saudi Arabia
· 2008-2013 PhD in Educational and Applied Linguistics, Newcastle University, Newcastle, UK
· 2007-2008 MA in TESOL and Applied Linguistics (Distinction), Newcastle University, Newcastle, UK
· 2003 BA in English Language and Literature, 1st honour degree, Umm Al-Qura University, Saudi Arabia
· Dec 2013- onward Assistant professor, Department of Foreign
Languages, Taif University, Saudi Arabia
· 2006-2007 Language instructor at Taif University, SA
· 2005-2006 Language instructor at Imam Muhammed Bin Saud
University, Riyadh, SA
· 2003-2004 Language instructor at King Saud University,
Academic Leadership experience
· Nove 2020-onward Vice-President of Female Affairs, Taif University, SA
· March 2018- Nov 2020 Dean, Female Studies and International Collaborations, Taif
· Aug 2014- March 2018 Vice-dean, Community Service e and Continuing Education
College, Taif University, SA
International and national Educational consultancy
· (June 2017- Dec 2017) Volunteering researcher, Division of Global Citizenship Education, UNESCO, Paris.
· (Aug 2014-Nov 2015) the series cultural advisor of Q: Skills for Success, a special edition for Saudi Arabia, published by ELT Oxford University Press
Community service experience
· (2014- 2018) Being the previous Vice-Dean for the Community Service and Continuing Education College- CSCEC -at Taif University, I have been involved in planning and supervising free courses for low income learners in the community of Taif city such as the Accounting Diploma.
· Supervising MA students, Department of Foreign Languages, Taif University, Saudi Arabia.