The Beneficiary Services Section is the first core to access the various services and electronic systems offered by Taif University to its employees. The Department is the main portal and the link between the beneficiaries and the Deanship of e-Learning and Information Technology. Through which the employees of the university will be able to obtain the necessary powers and assist them in this through the definition of services and explaining them with the provision of means of training and education and providing the opportunity for all staff to use the "computer reviewers" to access the various services offered by the Deanship of e-Learning and Information Technology, And the termination of their transactions from within the Deanship.
The services section of the beneficiaries mainly to receive technical problems from the university staff and reform or forwarded to the department responsible in the Deanship and follow up the results with the applicant.
When joining Taif University, a new user must be created from the Deanship of E-Learning and Information Technology (E-Learning) to enable the new coordinators to access the following services:
- Computer in the field of Taif University
- University e-mail
- E-learning system BlackBoard (for faculty members and students without employees)
- Wireless Network (Wirless)
- Access to the Taif University website, personal sites and websites of its employees
Therefore, we are developing innovative concepts and techniques to improve the level and quality of the services provided to the beneficiaries and to take care of all inquiries and requirements of the beneficiaries and to meet their needs in coordination with the rest of the Deanship of e-learning and information technology.
Function of Departement
- Create a new user for all Taif University employees to access university electronic services
- Assisting the staff to retrieve and change the password in order to preserve the confidentiality of their data
- Communicate directly with eLearning to ensure that the Black Board works for faculty members
- Activate and disable the user name of university employees.
- Work to add permissions for all users to suit their functional tasks
- Help the university employees to access the university system and link it to the e-mail of Taif University
- Modify or add data or update the mobile number on the university system
- Repair problems and malfunctions or transfer applications to the relevant departments and follow up with the applicant
- Responding to the inquiries of the auditors regarding the Deanship of e-Learning and Information Technology
- Provide a computer for auditors to train and educate the services provided by the Deanship of e-learning and information technology and provide an opportunity to terminate their transactions from within the Deanship
- Preparation of statistical data in the number of complaints and inquiries received by the department and the measures taken thereon.
- Activation of electronic forms on the Electronic Section page
- Reservation of the training rooms of the Deanship of e-learning and information technology through the system of booking rooms supervised by the department or direct communication with the services of beneficiaries.
- To ensure the implementation of the procedures and policies of the department