Distinctive personality traits of entrepreneurial talent in KSADate : 2023-11-06 Time : 10:30:00
On Monday, 11/13/2023, Al-Khurma University College, represented by the Establishment and Entrepreneurship Unit, held a course entitled “The Impact of Women on Entrepreneurship in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia,” presented by Dr. Alia Shalabi
The goal of the event is to:
Activating participation within the Global Entrepreneurship Week
2. Explaining the concept of entrepreneurship and its importance to the student
3. Launching the concept of empowerment in completing entrepreneurship work
4. Highlighting the importance of entrepreneurship for women: the concept, motivations, and benefits
5.Edurbraz Saudi Arabia Vision 2030 in Kuwait Saudi women are entrepreneurs
6. Providing examples of success stories of Saudi women in the field of entrepreneurship
7. Providing advice to female students in order to consolidate the idea of entrepreneurship.
The meeting targeted the college's members, including students, faculty, and administrative staff.