The academic advising unit
The academic advising unit is continuously providing advisory services in academic, professional, and psychological fields to meet high-level of international advisory standards. The Advisory Unit-Engineering College aims to play an effective role in assisting engineering students to upgrade their level to meet high education standards, seeking student skills development and work innovation.
2- Unit Vision
The academic advising unit is continuously providing advisory services in academic, professional, and psychological fields to meet high-level of international advisory standards.
3- Unit Mission
The academic advising unit seeks to provide the desired advisory services to achieve high academic and professional compatibilities, and to solve problems that students might face during studies.
4- Unit Objectives
- Providing academic, professional, and psychological counseling services for Engineering students.
- Providing a safe environment for engineering students to maximize their knowledge, enhancing their skills, and improving their engagement with different cultures.
- Enhancing their self-development skills by providing advisory training and seminars.
- Encouraging students to participate in new and innovative engineering projects.
5- Unit's internal committees:
The academic advising unit is directly managed by the engineering college vice dean and has a number of committees. These committees are as follows:
6- Unit Organizational Structure:
- Advisory Unit Manager
- Unit departmental Members