Quality and Academic Accreditation Unit
The Quality and Academic Accreditation Unit in the college
The Quality and Academic Accreditation Unit at the University College of Raniah consists of the heads of the development committees in the departments, some heads of the committees related to development and quality, and faculty members with experience in university development. The unit is administratively tracked To the dean of the college, and technically to the deanship of university development
The vision of the College's Quality and Academic Accreditation Unit:
The College's Quality Unit is looking forward to developing the college’s performance in order to be able to prepare an outstanding graduate with qualified competencies to compete regionally and globally and to achieve job market satisfaction in light of the standards of the National Commission for Academic Accreditation and Evaluation in line with Vision 2030
Mission of the College's Quality and Academic Accreditation Unit:
Preparing the college to meet the requirements and standards of the National Commission for Academic Accreditation and Assessment; By spreading the culture of quality and continuous development in the professional, organizational, and ethical aspect, self-evaluation, conducting research, conducting various training courses, and developing plans for improvement consistent with the strategic plan of the college, which in turn is consistent with the strategic plan of the university.
Aims of the College's Quality and Academic Accreditation Unit:
1. Acquiring community confidence in the outputs of the educational process in the college and developing them continuously as a result of improving the quality of performance
2. Ensuring the ability of the college graduate to enumerate and meet the requirements of the local and regional labor market in light of contemporary changes and challenges by developing programs and mechanisms to improve graduates ’skills and enhance their role.
3. Raising the values of excellence and competitiveness in the college and the centers and units that follow.
4. Upgrading the level of administrative services provided to beneficiaries in the college.
5. Put a fixed standards and measures for administrative performance in the college according to the concept of comprehensive quality.
6. Continuous improvement of the educational environment in the college.