INFECTION CONTROL & PUBLIC HEALTH
To create an infection control and prevention program, that is comprehensive, intact, and internationally accepted by World Health Organization (WHO)in the dental field.
To advance and uphold standardization of infection control and prevention practices, through assessment and monitoring by offering a series of continuous learning programs, designed for those who are working in Taif University Dental Hospital.
- Improve the infection control guidelines, policies, and procedures, that assess the dental field.
- Offering education and training in infection control to all dental health care personnel.
- Implementing infection control policies in the educational field.
- Monitoring the application of infection control practices in our dental school settings, including auxiliary/ supporting department.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the Infection Control Program to ensure the proper improvement and correct shortages and errors.
- Conduct the competency assessment for the faculty members, staff, and students, in order to improve clinical proficiency in infection control and prevention.